- Heading Lock or Standard Rate modes
- User-selectable modes that optimize performance for analog or digital servos
- On-gyro single gain setting adjustment capability
- Optional dual remote gain setting and mode adjustment capability
- Built-in drift cancellation and temperature compensation circuitry
- Llightweight—only 11.0 g (.39 oz), including leads and connectors
- Micro size—just 16 x 25 x 25mm (0.6 x 1.0 x 1.0 in)
At just 11.0 grams, the full-featured G110 Micro Heading Lock Gyro gives micro and mini helicopter pilots all the benefits of locked-in tail control plus the ability to optimize its performance for use with digital or analog servos.