- ParkZone® DSM2®/DSMX® receiver/ESC/AS3X® unit, installed
- Realistic 334th Fighter Squadron trim scheme
- Clear canopy with pilot figure
- Gun, exhaust and instrument panel details
- 4-bladed prop
- Molded panel lines
- Removable landing gear with steerable tail wheel
- 8.5mm brushed motor
- Includes 1S 150mAh 25C Li-Po battery
- Includes 1-cell DC charger
- Requires 4+ channel DSM2/DSMX transmitter (sold separately)
Needed To Complete
A 4+ channel DSM2- or DSMX-compatible transmitter.
If you’re looking for the most satisfying ultra micro Mustang experience available, this is your plane. For starters, it boasts a level of detail rarely seen in models of this size. Molded panel lines, clear canopy, gun and exhaust details, pilot figure, instrument panel details, 4-bladed prop—you get it all. Even the trim scheme is that of a full-scale Mustang that flew with the 334th Fighter Squadron during World War II.
In the air, its advanced AS3X® (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) System will work behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of forces like P-factor, turbulence and torque. Instead of an ultra micro, you’ll feel like you’re at the controls of an expertly tuned, giant-scale model that flies like it’s on rails.