- Battery Eliminator Circuit (BEC): eliminates receiver battery
- Safe "Power On"
- Microprocessor Controlled
- Tough surface mount construction
- Audible Arming Signal
- Auto Motor cut-off with reset
- Low torque "Soft Start": protects gear boxes and belt drives from shock
- Smooth reverse exponential throttle
- Self-calibrating endpoints: maximizes usable stick travel
- Auto shut-down when signal is lost
- Simple setup: no complicated switches
Large and in charge. The Thunderbird-54 offers gobs of power at an unbelieveable price. You simply won't find this much controller for a better price, certainly not in the import bin! This controller is super for great aerobats such as the Multiplex Acromaster or for smaller powered gliders.