- Three-channel control and slow flight provide an excellent teach-yourself-to-fly experience
- Intuitive SAFE™ technology provides three modes to give new pilots the ultimate progressive learning experience
- If you lose control of the airplane, "Panic Mode" returns the aircraft to stable, level flight with the push of a button
- Beginner and intermediate modes provide support for new pilots by limiting the roll and pitch of the airplane, keeping you in control at all times
- Experienced mode allows pilots who have mastered the basics to explore the incredible performance of the Super Cub S aircraft supported by the revolutionary AS3X® stabilization system
- Everything you need to teach yourself to fly in one box, even the "AA" batteries for the transmitter
- The included full-Range Spektrum™ DX4e 2.4GHz DSMX® transmitter can be used with a variety of other Spektrum-equipped products
- Impact-resistant, durable Z-Foam™ construction is extraordinarily tough; but in case of damage, you can make repairs with almost any glue and be back in the air in minutes
Needed To Complete
Nothing! Everything you need to teach yourself to fly is included in the box, even the "AA" batteries for the transmitter.
The first choice for thousands, the HobbyZone® Super Cub has been one of the most popular trainer aircraft on the market thanks to its excellent looks and solid performance. This slow-flying, three-channel trainer makes adjusting to the sensation of flight an easy process. Horizon Hobby has integrated the revolutionary SAFE™ technology system into the Super Cub S to make it easier than ever to teach yourself to fly. With SAFE technology, pilots can fly the Super Cub S in three flight modes and have the option to use the intuitive panic button at any time to return the Super Cub S to steady flight at the push of a button. Beyond being a great way to learn how to fly, the Super Cub S RTF includes the sophisticated Spektrum™ DX4e 4-channel 2.4GHz DSMX® transmitter, which supports both Spektrum DSM2® and DSMX receivers. The DX4e can also be used with other RC aircraft as a pilot’s skills progress.