- With DMSS, cross modulation is restricted. This high sensitivity receiver is not easily affected by inter-modulation interference
- DMSS telemetry system is capable of feeding back information such as receiver battery voltage
- The use of both coaxial antenna and a remote antenna, secure and precise communications link is assured
- Receiver operation is confirmed by way of LED's
- Supports transmitter sensing of fail safe
The all new X Bus system uses JR's own serial bus data instead of PWM (Pulse Wide Modulation) to communicate with X Bus products such as servos. Control signals are sent in a serial manner to all channels, with individual servos recognizing their own data from receiver.
Non X Bus servos can still be used in conjunction with a channel decoder (XB1UCPR) in serial connection, or plugged directly to the PWM ports of the receiver (avoiding the X Bus port).
RG731BX has 7 ports for PWM and 1 XUBUS port.
RG731BX Receiver Main Unit
RA01T Remote Antenna
RG Cable 150mm