Pre-orders are currently being taken, this product will be available late September!
- Full 4-channel control – throttle, aileron, elevator and rudder
- Powerful 15-size 720Kv brushless outrunner motor installed
- Molded servo pockets for optional flaps
- 3 blade prop and spinner with 2 blade spinner option
- Scale landing gear
- Historic trim scheme inspired by Erich Hartmann-Germany's leading WWII ace
- Requires a full range Spektrum DSM2 aircraft transmitter (sold separately)
- Steerable tail wheel installed
- Durable and lightweight Z-Foam™ construction
- Dual aileron servos for precise control
- Spektrum AR500 DSM2 5-channel sport receiver installed
- 3S 1800mAh Li-Po battery and balancing charger included
Fast, agile and armed to the teeth, Willy Messerschmitt’s BF-109 dominated European skies at the outset of World War II and remained a formidable foe even after the Mustangs and Thunderbolts arrived. Now anyone can experience the thrill of flying the Messerschmitt on a smaller scale with this fully-aerobatic, brushless-powered Bind-N-Fly™ reproduction from ParkZone.
The ParkZone® Messerschmitt Bf-109G comes out of the box with a realistic Luftwaffe paint scheme inspired by the markings of a Bf-109 flown by Erich Hartmann—Germany’s leading WWII ace. Other scale touches include landing gear doors, exhaust stacks, gun ports and a port-side supercharger intake. Charge-and-Fly™ convenience, outstanding flight performance and beautiful scale detail—with the ParkZone Messerschmitt Bf-109G, you get it all.
Your 4 Channel Bf-109G BNF already has the 3-wire servos, a ParkZone 15-size low-Kv outrunner brushless motor, an E-flite® 30A brushless ESC, 3-cell 1800mAh Li-Po battery pack, and a Spektrum™ DSM2 full range AR500 receiver installed. It also comes complete with molded servo pockets for optional flaps.
- Wingspan:43.5 Inches (1105mm)
- Overall Length:39.4 Inches (1000mm)
- Flying Weight:35.3 oz (1000grams)
- Motor Size:15 size 720Kv brushless
- Speed Control :EFL 30A Switch Mode BEC BL
- Recommended Battery:11.1V 3S 1800mAh 11.1v Lithium Polymer (included)
- Charger:DC powered 2-3 cell variable rate LiPo balancing
- Landing Gear:Fixed main LG with steerable tail wheel
Needed to Complete
Requires a full range Spektrum DSM2 aircraft transmitter (sold separately)