- Spektrum AR636 DSMX® receiver with SAFE technology
- Powerful 10-size, 1250Kv BL outrunner motor
- E-flite® 40A brushless ESC
- E-flite 13-gram digital micro servos
- Lightweight, hollow-wing Z-Foam™ construction
- Leading-edge vortex generators
- Stunning, high-visibility trim scheme
- Two-piece, plug-in wing for easy transport and repair
- Double-beveled hinges for large control surface throws
- Durable wire landing gear and large wheels for flying off grass
- Large, easy-access battery hatch
Needed To Complete
- 4+ channel DSM2- or DSMX-compatible transmitter with computer programming
- 11.1V 3S 2100-2200mAh LiPo 25C flight battery
- Charger for flight battery
The ParkZone® Sukhoi SU-29MM was designed by champion pilot and world-class aircraft designer, Mike McConville. It combines lightweight construction with a high-output brushless power system to achieve awesome 3D and precision aerobatic performance. What sets it apart is its Spektrum™ AR636 receiver with advanced SAFE™ (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology.
SAFE technology actually makes the Sukhoi SU-29MM ‘aware’ of its attitude relative to the ground. This attitude awareness has been used to create four flight modes that let experienced RC pilots explore aggressive aerobatics with more confidence and less risk. In Stagility™ mode, the airplane can perform any aerobatic or 3D maneuver but will return to upright flight if both sticks are released. The AS3X® 3D mode provides a marvelous balance of crisp response and rock-solid stability when practicing low-speed 3D maneuvers like hovers and harriers. AS3X Precision mode is for flying precision aerobatics at high speed, because it smoothes out the effects of turbulence so the aircraft tracks like it’s on rails. In case of emergency, Panic Recovery mode immediately returns the aircraft to upright flight with the push of a button and it can be activated at any time or while in any flight mode.
Thanks to the precision fit and finish of this model, final assembly can take less than an hour. All you need to provide is your favorite DSM2®/DSMX® compatible 6+ channel programmable transmitter and a charged 2100-2200mAh 3S 11.1V Li-Po battery.