This is the HighHeat Temperature Resistant Epoxy Putty By J-B Weld
Worlds' Strongest Bond
Able to Withstand:
- Continuous Heat up to 450 degrees F
- Intermittent Heat up to 500 degrees F
- 3x stronger at higher temperatures than conventional epoxy putties
- Exhaust Manifolds
- Tail Pipes
- Engine Blocks
- Duct Work
- High Temperature Projects
One tube of epoxy putty
Net weight: 2 oz. (57 grams)
Strength: 800 PSI at room temperature
600 PSI at 400 degrees F
Functional cure in 8 hours. Dries machine grey.
HighHeat is a handmade epoxy putty stick specifically formulated to
bond and repair materials that will be exposed to high
temperatures in automotive and industrial applications. It cures
to a tough, hard bond with little to no shrinkage. This
industrial-strength product outperforms conventional epoxy putties
at high temperatures and sets in 1 hour at room temperature. After
8 hours, it can be drilled, tapped, machined, ground, filed and
painted. HighHeat is rated at a tensile strength of 80 PSI and
cures to a machine grey color, withstanding temperatures up to
500 degrees F.
1. Cut: Remove required amount of putty.
2. Mix: Thoroughly knead putty with fingers to a uniform color.
3. Apply: Press putty firmly to the surface to be repaired.
Note: For best results use a detergent or degreaser to first clean
the surface, then roughen the surface with file or coarse
sandpaper to provide the best repair.