- FREE downloads of new aircraft and flying sites- no hangar packs to buy, ever!
- Over 100 models- including those from your favorite brands (HAN, EFL, PKZ, etc.)
- Detailed professional aircraft customization system with in-flight tuning
- Learning made easy by advanced training modes for helicopters and fixed-wing aircraft
- Full internet/LAN multiplayer
- Unique competition modes make improving your skills fun, challenging and exciting
- Support for up to 4 people flying together simultaneously via split-screen action (internet connection required)
- Exciting Night Flight mode – glow schemes
- Realistic water simulation with float aircraft
- 17 unique and original full 360-degree photographic panoramic sceneries
- Custom Plug and Play USB interface
- Stable, powerful and accurate custom-built dynamics engine for ultimate realism
- Advanced graphics capabilities with special effects including soft shadows and glows
- Clear, intuitive, easy-to-use yet in-depth graphical user interface system
You don’t even have to leave the house to enjoy exhilarating flight with all the Horizon Hobby brands you know and love. Just plug into the Phoenix Professional Radio Control Flight Simulation 2.5. This Horizon Hobby Exclusive Edition features over 100 beautifully modeled and realistic aircraft (including autogyros) from JR Heli, E-flite, Blade, Hangar 9 and ParkZone. You’ll also be able to fly with other pilots from around the world thanks to Internet Multiplayer Mode (requires an internet connection). And when you’re ready for new Horizon Hobby aircraft and other sceneries, simply visit phoenix-sim.com for free downloads.
A software & Transmitter version is also available for those pilots who do not already own a transmitter (RTM25R5500).
IMPORTANT NOTES: If you plan on using a Spektrum DX6i with the Phoenix RC Simulator, please see the DX6i trainer jack service bulletin and check your transmitter product ID before doing so. The DX6i service bulletin can be found here: www.spektrumrc.com/Articles/Article.aspx?ArticleID=2044
Additionally, if you are using a Spektrum DX5e with the simulator, you may wish to use an adapter if the trainer jack on your DX5e is located on the side of the radio. The adapter provides a better ergonomic feel with the side trainer jack; the item number for the adapter cable is RTMASPMDX5E. If your DX5e has a trainer jack on the back, an adapter is not needed.
Needed to Complete