The FMS F4 V2 is here. This new version of the FMS F4 has a new larger and more powerful 2845-3000Kv motor, 8 blade fan, 70A ESC, and runs on a 4S 2200 LiPo. The new FMS F4 retains the fixed landing gear which provides a durable foundation for this scale EDF jet and helps keep the price affordable. The F4 landing gear can removed and replaced in a matter of seconds for those who prefer hand hand launching and belly landing when the situation calls for it. While the manufacturer recommends a 4 channel radio, the Motion RC pilots prefer to remove the Y cable from the elevator servos and setup the plane as a 5 channel. You will need to install individual servo extensions (not included) and select a "dual elevator" tail on your radio. This allows each individual elevator servo to be sub trimmed for perfect (even) throws and better control. For those who prefer speed, we recommend not installing the drop tanks and missiles. The lack of drag from these items will make the F4 faster. For those who prefer scale details, the F4 does fly fine with the drop tanks and missiles though it will suffer a small performance deficit. This plane looks great, sounds awesome, and is a blast to fly!
- New, larger and more powerful 2845-3000Kv Motor
- 8 blade electronic ducted fan produces realistic jet engine sounds
- New heavy-duty 70A ESC with plenty of overhead for fast, aggressive flying
- Scale details including independent elevators, painted pilot figure, and US Navy Blue Angels graphics.
- Steerable nose gear for easy taxi, take off, and landing
- Motor, ESC, and servos come preinstalled for quick assembly
- Can perform ground takeoffs and hand launches
- 4 Channel Radio
- 4 Channel Receiver
- 4 Cell 14.8V 2200 mAh Lipo Battery
- Lipo Battery Charger