- Easy to complete, final assembly
- Improved Carbon-Z® structure that's lighter and stronger
- CA hinged control surfaces with control links installed
- High-output, 25-size, 1000Kv brushless Q-Power system installed
- E-flite® 60-Amp Pro Switch-Mode BEC Brushless ESC V2 installed
- Digital high-speed, metal gear mini servos installed
- Vibrant, Mirco Pecorari original trim scheme
- Plug-in wings and stabilizers
- Cockpit details, pilot figure and tinted canopy
- Smoother running, E-flite V2 propeller included
- Taller landing gear for easier takeoff and Harrier landings
- Multiple access hatches with magnetic and mechanical latch closure
Needed To Complete
- 6+ channel, full-range transmitter and receiver radio system
- 14.4V 4S 2800-3200mAh LiPo flight battery
- Charger for flight battery
The E-flite® Carbon-Z® Yak 54 3X airplane is an exciting evolution of material and technology. An array of improvements have been made to give this model a definitive edge in performance over the groundbreaking original. Beginning with the latest in Carbon-Z construction, the entire airframe features strength enhancements that increase its durability and the ability to withstand aggressive 3D maneuvers better than ever. At the same time, engineering enhancements allowed the low wing loading and 2-to-1 power to weight ratio to be maintained. The proven E-flite 25-size outrunner motor now uses an improved ESC that features a more robust BEC so the complement of upgraded digital servos can consistently deliver peak precision. Even its propeller has been refined to deliver greater efficiency and smoother power.
The CA hinged control surfaces feature serviceable hardware with ball-links installed. The landing gear has been made slightly taller so that you can takeoff more easily from grass and perform Harrier landings with less risk to the propeller. The two-piece wings feature a carbon fiber joiner tube and bolt into place with a single socket-head screw each. Multiple access hatches with magnetic and mechanical latch closure allow easy access and quick battery changes. The original Mirco Pecorari trim scheme provides definitive attitude recognition while cockpit details, pilot figure and tinted canopy give the model a distinctive scale appearance.
Whether you’re an intermediate park pilot looking for a performance upgrade, or a 3D hotshot, the E-flite Carbon-Z Yak 54 3X is ideal. This aircraft is ready for your favorite full-range, 6-channel radio, 4S Li-Po battery and required Li-Po balance charger. For precision and agility without equal, be sure to choose the recommended Spektrum™ 6-Channel AS3X® Sport receiver (SPMAR635)—sold separately.