- The mechanical retainer system engages automatically when the wings are plugged in at the same time the servos are connected electronically, eliminating the tedious task of connecting the wing-mounted servos.
- The all moving tail-plane is also removable with an automatic retainer system
- Two carbon wing spars for ample strength
- GRP reinforcements in the fuselage and tailplane
- Wing mounted servos covered by protective fairings
- Polycarbonate fuselage nose reinforcement
- All the electronic components have a predefined position in the model.
Needed To Complete
-Motor: 350-500 watt 36mm Outrunner
-Speed Control: 37 amp
-Propeller: 12 x 6 (folding)
-Battery: 3S 2500mAh LiPo
-Servos: (4) HS-55 and 2 HS-82HD
-Reciever: Supreme II or Freedom 9
The Multiplex EasyGlider was the first step for many modelers into the world of model soaring and chasing thermals, now we are pleased to present the Cularis. Minimal cost and minimal effort minimal risk of breakage thanks to the robust ELAPOR Foam construction.
Features “Full House” operation with ailerons and flaps for full trailing edge camber and reflex, plus CROW capability for accurate landings. Optional electric power set with ample power. Broad performance spectrum with a wide speed range, including aerobatics and thermaling The Cularis can be built as a pure glider or electric power.