- Industry-leading DSMX technology
- MultiLink for superior signal path diversity
- Patented DuaLink for superior frequency diversity
- Single-receiver configurable; can operate with or without included remote receiver
- Flight log compatible
- Red LED indicates the number of holds (failsafes)
- 2048 Resolution
- High-speed 11ms frame rate (when paired with DX7se or DX8)
- SmartSafe failsafe
Spektrum is committed to offering receivers to modelers in all categories within the hobby, and the AR7610 is no exception to that commitment. The AR7610 is packed with industry-leading features including an incredibly fast input-to-output response with an 11-millisecond frame rate, 2048 resolution for ultra-smooth servo travel, and a compact footprint making it ideal for any application from extreme 3D to competition helicopter performance.
Always purchase products from a Horizon Hobby, Inc. authorized dealer to ensure authentic high-quality Spektrum product. Horizon Hobby, Inc. disclaims all support and warranty with regards, but not limited to, compatibility and performance of counterfeit products or products claiming compatibility with DSM2, DSMX or Spektrum.
Attention: Horizon Hobby has confirmed that all Spektrum Products being sold by KoKo Technology are counterfeit. We consider it a danger to use these products, waive all liability and will not support any warranty or service in regards to them.
This product is not intended for use by children under 14 years of age without direct adult supervision.