- 6 servo, 12 sequence servo built in gear and door sequencer
- Built in dual isolated 10-amp, 5.9 or 7.4V voltage regulators
- Built in telemetry when connected to the TM1000 X Bus connector
- Up to 4 pre-mixed dual channels available with built in adjustable servo matching
- Accepts NiCd, NiMh, LiPo/Li-ion, and LiFe battery chemistries
- High Resolution 128x64 pixel OLED display
- Frame rate is selectable to be either 12ms, 15ms, 18ms, or 21ms
- Programmable fail safe positions
The Spektrum AR12200 12-Channel Cockpit DSMX receiver offers incredible innovations that RC Jet and giant “super” scale modelers will love. Its 6 servo, 12 sequence servo built in gear and door sequencer eliminates the need for an external gear and door sequencer device. It also comes with a built-in, dual isolated 10-amp voltage regulator with output adjustable to 5.9V or 7.4V and a fail on SensorSwitch with a high-resolution OLED screen for programming the advanced features through the main switch.
Always purchase products from a Horizon Hobby, Inc. authorized dealer to ensure authentic high-quality Spektrum product. Horizon Hobby, Inc. disclaims all support and warranty with regards, but not limited to, compatibility and performance of counterfeit products or products claiming compatibility with DSM2, DSMX or Spektrum.
Attention: Horizon Hobby has confirmed that all Spektrum Products being sold by KoKo Technology are counterfeit. We consider it a danger to use these products, waive all liability and will not support any warranty or service in regards to them.
This product is not intended for use by children under 14 years of age without direct adult supervision.
How-To - Antenna Placement When Using Remote Receivers